Our contact details
Name: Ubiquity Robotics Inc.
Address: 402 N 2nd Street #1 San Jose California 95112 U.S.A
Phone number: +1(415)309-8966
Email address: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, participate in our events or contests, or use our website.
This personal data includes your:
- – contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address
- – personal details including hometown and purchase history
- – payment or credit card information
- – marketing and cookie preferences
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Website and Services You Request
When you use our website, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on UbiquityRobotics.com or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning UbiquityRobotics’s products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
If you are an existing customer of UbiquityRobotics (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact details you provided to send you marketing communications about similar UbiquityRobotics products or services where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our websites.
To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our website and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to UbiquityRobotics.com search for and find products to better understand the best ways to organize and present product offerings in our storefront.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
WHO do we Share the Data With?
UbiquityRobotics shares your personal data with:
- – UbiquityRobotics entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
– Third party service providers processing personal data on UbiquityRobotics’s behalf, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- – To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
– We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on processing this information are:
- – Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected], subject line: Request to delete my info.
- – We have a contractual obligation.
- – We have a legal obligation.
- – We have a vital interest.
- – We need it to perform a public task.
- – We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organization, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected], +14153098966, or 402 N 2nd Street #1 San Jose California 95112 U.S.A if you wish to make a request. If you are a national data protection authority in the EU or a resident of the European Economic Area, in addition to the ability to contact us directly, you may contact our EU representative at [email protected].
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected]cs.com.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you can also complain to your national data protection authority if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. You can locate the contact information for your national data protection authority by visiting https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
EU-U.S. Privacy Shield [if applicable]
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact us at [email protected] We have further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to [email protected], an alternative dispute resolution provider located in Slovenia. If your complaint remains unresolved, you have the right to invoke binding arbitration under certain conditions.